A great marketing strategy involves broadening your audience and building rapport. By investing in email marketing you can establish and sustain healthy relationships with your clients and, as a result, enjoy more prospects and sales.
Email Marketing Is Effective
In the world of industry influencers and content, you might think email marketing is left behind. The reality is quite the contrary as email marketing still remains as one of the most reliable methods to get your business to where you want it to be.
- People check their emails daily. An overwhelming majority of Americans check their emails to start their day, and experts suggest this won’t change any time soon.
- People communicate with emails every day. Whether it’s for work or personal use, a huge percentage of people use emails as one of the most effective means to communicate.
- Stay on the radar. By distributing well-written and well-thought-out newsletters, you get to keep your business on your target audience’s radar. It’s non-intrusive and presents many opportunities to turn those clicks into leads.
- There’s room for flexibility. With an email list divided into groups based on wants and needs, you can create emails that are specifically tailored to your target audience while effectively delivering your message.
- Emails are great for business. In contrast to social media platforms, email is a great medium for business and related transactions. And when you combine emails with social media, you get an even more powerful tool.
How Email Marketing Works
Email marketing is effective, but a lot of emails tend to get ignored, or simply end up in spam. With Wolf Marketing, a Brooklyn-based digital marketing firm, that won’t happen. Our goal is to create effective and engaging email marketing campaigns suited to what your target audience wants to receive.
- Build your list. Let’s start your campaign by building your email list. Get people interested in your business by signing up for weekly or monthly newsletters. We’ll add an opt-in form in your blogs and website to make sure your email list consists of people who want your emails.
- Divide and conquer. Segment your email list based on needs and preferences so you can send tailor-made emails that match what your audiences want to see.
- Plan your campaign. There are several types of campaigns you can send to your subscribers, from brand and customer stories to engagement emails. Talk to us to learn more about the different types of emails you can incorporate into your marketing strategy.
- Schedule your emails. Keep your subscribers updated by sending regular newsletters, or drip campaigns. You can choose to send daily or weekly newsletters, as well as emails for special promos and offers.
- Make it responsive. We’ll make your email marketing campaigns responsive on both desktop and mobile devices so you can benefit from high conversions and leads.
- Track your success. Our hands-on team at our digital marketing agency in NYC will monitor your email campaign through analytics tools like Google Analytics to track its performance. Some of the metrics we’ll look at include unique opens, shares, click-through rates, bounces, and unsubscribe rates.
Schedule a consultation with our team today to create email marketing campaigns that get you the results you want.